The course leads to a 20-Hour Completion Certificate of the required subjects, to obtain your PERC-(Permanent Employee Registration Card) from the State Of Illinois.
All individuals who want to be employed as a private security officer or investigator in the State of Illinois must complete the 20 hour Unarmed Security/Investigator Training Course at a state-licensed training facility. Start your career in the security and investigation industry today. ***JOB PLACEMENT IS AVAILABLE***
- The cost of the (2) day session is $60 plus $60 for material, handouts & Comprehensive Study Guide.
- Cash, Credit Card or Money Order accepted.
- Students must register (1) week prior to class online or by calling 773-697-4249.
- A deposit of $60 is required at registration to secure your seat for the class.
- The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. A credit will be issued for a future session.
- Classes are held at 3257 N. Sheffield Ave., Suite 107, Chicago, IL 60657.
- Classes are scheduled from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM with an intermission in between.
- The Deposit is “non-refundable” if you do not arrive to the class. A credit will be issued for a future session.
- Note: Walk-ins are accepted based on open seating, cost is $90 plus $60 for material, handouts & Comprehensive Study Guide.
Two day weekend classes will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, June 8, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
Sunday, June 9, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
- Saturday, June 22, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
Sunday, June 23, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
- Saturday, July 6, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
Sunday, July 7, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
- Saturday, July 20, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
Sunday, July 21, 2013 (10am – 8pm)
20 Hour Basic Course Content:
A. History of Law Enforcement, Security and Private Investigation
C. Responsibility to Yourself, Employer and Co-Workers
D. Working Relationships
A. Illinois Criminal Code Chapter 720 ILCS
B. Civil and Criminal Liability
C. Laws of Arrest, Search and Seizure
D. Civil Rights and Public Relation
A. PERC Card Requirements
B. Rules and Regulations
D. Report Writing
Use of Force
D. Actions of Defendant
E. Security Officer and Investigator Response Option
A. Active Shooter
B. Fire Prevention and Safety Measures
C. Bomb threats
*ALL CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, NO REFUNDS. A CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR FUTURE CLASSES.*